Thursday, June 26, 2008

And The Creepiest Response Award Goes To....

in reference to my craiglist posting:


Yo [sic] seam [sic] like a very nice person! I sincerely hope the trucker sees your post and replies to you. I really think most women would be upset, close thier [sic] window and never open it again. I have been fortunate a couple times to see a women going about her business when she didn't know I could see her. I have never had the courage to honk or say anything because I thought I would be viewed as a creap [sic] and it my fauld [sic] for watching. I don't mean anything by it, but sometimes it happens. I like what I see and I don't turn my head. Does that make me a bad person? So, if he doesn't reply to you just remember you helped one person feel better about himself. If it happens to me again, maybe I'll say "thank you" to her for making my day a little better. Have a nice day!!! Tom

1 comment:

1L Side Projects said...

OH...MY...GOD. That's all I have to say.