Monday, June 9, 2008

Reasons I am not exercising right now...

-It's sunny, but man, oh man, that wind! that wind! It could blow me over. Seriously, it's whistling!
-It was easier to take a shower--that's bending and standing, isn't it?
-Beer just tastes better than water.
-Now that i've showered, I can't get sweaty--that would be counterproductive.
-It's only Monday: I've got the rest of the week, don't I?
-I'm meeting someone in a hour and half--is this even enough time?
-I could read, that's an exercise for the mind.
-I could clean my toilet.
-The above activity took less than 1.5 minutes.
-I could clean my bathtub--but really, don't bathtubs just clean themselves when you shower? Think about it.
-I could vigorously dance naked to Cold War Kids.
-The above activity took 3:39 minutes. I took a break half way through.
-I could do Kegels. That's exercise. But for some reason, I'm always worried someone, somewhere will see me doing them and say, "I know what you're doing. I had two kids and all I can say is, total waste of time."

No comments: