Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You Will Be Charged $4 Each Time I Molest You


$12 I got a airbed in my living room for a female. donate what you can (near boeing field)

Reply to: CREEPER@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-28, 7:09PM PDT

I'm a honest blue collar 30 something man that is just getting by. Could use the extra cash. Pay what you can. Something around $10 per night is cool. You can sleep on the queen size air mattress in the living room and watch the tv. I think it be safer if only females respond. Its not a fancy place. Its a small mother in law apt. But I can hang out in my own bedroom. Hey, if you just need a place to crash for a few nights, this is idea. But once again, not fancy. Oh, I smoke outside and I'm cool if you are a drinker or smoker

Location: near boeing field

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: