Monday, May 12, 2008

Venn Diagrams

Eating Healthy + Exercise = Innovative methods a fellow I dated suggested I enlist in order to lose some weight, "not that I think you're like, really fat or anything, because I probably wouldn't have sex with a fat girl" *

"You must be really tired" + "Wow, you look different without makeup" = Subtle ways my co-workers have let me know I look like shit today.

Having a guy point out how many tampons I have in my purse with a grossed out expression + Thinking, "man, Angela Chase's mom is a fucking bitch" while watching My So Called Life = Things that happened to me for the first time when I was twelve, and again yesterday.

A dumpster behind Jack in the Box + the dressing room of a strip club = things I'm pretty sure my car smells like right now

"I am allowed to wear jeans to work" + "I really don't care about the WNBA"= Two statements that my parents just completely refuse to believe.

The new McDonalds "southern style chicken sandwich" + a meditation retreat = things I REALLY want to try, but would probably regret halfway through.


No comments: